OK, this is a little cheat, but I hate being behind. This is part of a series I shot to experiment with glamour work. I hope to start my own family portrait studio, and have a glamour side as well - i.e. shots of women, for the women themselves. I think everyone should have at least one picture of themselves looking very, very hot. Not necessarily showing lots of skin, discreet and dignified, but deeply sexy...Friday, April 28, 2006
Day 19
OK, this is a little cheat, but I hate being behind. This is part of a series I shot to experiment with glamour work. I hope to start my own family portrait studio, and have a glamour side as well - i.e. shots of women, for the women themselves. I think everyone should have at least one picture of themselves looking very, very hot. Not necessarily showing lots of skin, discreet and dignified, but deeply sexy...
1 comment:
Very nice shot. Looks good!
Post a Comment